Rings are one piece of jewelry which can be classified in contemporary genre. Levying a modern yet subtle look, rings exemplify the look of the fingers adding an ounce of glamour to it. While looking for a perfect one for parties, cocktail rings in diamond seem a viable option. Enunciating a bold statement, cocktail diamond rings are a sure to attract attention in any party. Queens’s Jewels offer a cornucopia of cocktail rings which are an allure for the style statement.
Cocktail Ring a Style statement
Cocktail usually consists of a large gemstone which is usually surrounded by tiny diamond pieces. The highlight is the precious gemstones which come in different hues. Precious stones such as rubies, emerald, sapphire and topaz are some of the options which can be chosen. Variants of sapphire such as yellow, white, blue are some of the amazing choices. Since, cocktails spin up a large chunk gemstone piece, large weightage such as that of 4 carats can also be used. Diamond 4.02ct blue sapphire gold cocktail ring certified is a classic example of the precious gemstone cocktail ring. Another alternative is the semi –precious stones such as amethyst, onyx, smoky quartz, beryl, carnelian and aquamarine. Providing a brilliant hue, these semi-precious stones come at a much affordable price than precious stones. Semi-precious stones also compliment the diamonds in a regal manner.
The next important thing to consider is the cut of the diamonds as well as that of the gemstone studded in cocktail ring. Round cut fancy color diamond gold wedding ring is a popular favorite. Apart from round cut, other options available are emerald cut, princess cut and marquise. Different kinds of cut levy different glaze and hence a careful selection is a must.
Myriad settings for cocktail rings
Cocktail rings are a jaw dropping jewel piece fancying the likes of a Diva look. With an apt kind of setting, its beauty can be nicely exemplified. Here are some of the popular settings which are used in diamond gemstone cocktail ring.
• Prong setting- Also known as claw setting it holds the stones as well as diamonds in the form of claw. Quite popular in nature, variation in prong settings can be used for a surreal appeal.
• Pave settings- The diamonds are intricately placed beside one another to form a continuous pattern. It is a very common setting used in diamond rings.
• Bezel setting- Ideal for modern day lifestyle, bezel setting holds the centrally placed gemstone in a metal rim border that holds the stone in place. The setting pattern is such that it helps to secure the precious gemstone enabling all round protection.
• Tension setting- Creating a beautiful pattern, tension setting is used to keep the diamonds or the gemstones in place by using metal pieces which holds it thanks to the tension co-efficient. It gives a hanging kind of look to the ring.
• Halo setting- Ideal for cocktail rings, halo setting helps to illuminate the center piece of stone by using variation of colored diamonds or hued gemstones.
So get your perfect cocktail ring today at un-matched prices from Queens Jewels Inc.